The Man I Love


Today is August 2nd. Today is the day 12 years ago that Jared and I were married. Today is the day we celebrate. Today is the day that makes me think of a new Dave Matthew song ("You and Me") and it's chorus:

You and me together, we could do anything, Baby, you and me together, Yes, Yes

Oh, and when the kids are old enough we're gonna teach them to fly

Sometimes when we are in the car the kids will sing this to us, they think it's funny, Jared and I smile and think it is sweet. And then we hope that when they are older they will remember these moments.

We've had alot of those moments. In 12 years there have been many moments, many to forget and many to remember. I cherish all of them.
I love you Jared Hanson. I am grateful we are growing old together. Happy anniversary Baby.

Comments

Popular Posts