For Aunt Paula




Greetings.
After a filled to the brim weekend I thought it time for an update and ode to my Aunt Paula. So I won't really be sharing a poem or written ode, but the family did participate in the Walk For Lupus this past Saturday in honor of our Aunt Paula. In lieu of an ode, I will give you pictures.

Jared's store also participated in the walk and helped raise $1000 to be donated to the Foundation. Go Team Best Buy!

Of course there was more to this weekend than the walk but I want to share a little about my Aunt Paula.

( She tried to teach me to drive a stick shift one time, but that's a story for another post)

She is strong. She is a fighter. She is a daughter of the King and an heir to His Kingdom. She is a wife, a mother, a sister, an aunt, a friend. She is beautiful, from the inside out. She hurts, alot. She is in pain everyday. She perseveres. There is no cure for her. She takes medicine. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. She likes to laugh. She loves the beach. She loves my Uncle and my Godson.

I love you Aunt Paula!

Comments

  1. How awesome you guys are -- you all are making God smile right now! me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I should NOT have read that in public since now I am sitting here crying! Thank you. I love you guys! And thank you to best buy as well! Although my eyes are crying, my heart is full of joy right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts