Thankful Thursday #11




On this first Thankful Thursday of 2010 this is what I am thankful for:
101. snow days - even without the snow
102. sleeping in
103. staying up late with Things playing Life and watching movies
104. wearing jammies inside out thinking it will make it snow
105. old movies
106. photographs
107. friends who are more interested in helping people that what's in it for them
108. vehicles that run well
109. my brother
110. my brother's wife who is helping me plan my mom's b-day party
111. our new place of residence, AKA HOME!

Comments

  1. I am thankful for you!
    My grandbabies (even thought they aren't babies anymore)
    My hubby
    My sistas
    My brother
    My friends
    Nature
    Meaningful work
    Ability to serve
    Another day to do it all again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts