Tilling Time

Well another week has passed and I am that much closer to having to run 13.1 miles.  On my own.  In front of thousands of people.  Without passing out.  Hopefully.  I am looking forward to proving to myself that I can do this and own the satisfaction of accomplishing a goal.  Throughout this journey I have learned much about myself. 

I think that my daily runs have become my tilling time.  Time to think things through.  Meditate if you will.  Once I place those headphones in my ear and pick up my legs it begins.  A flood of thoughts.  A flood of emotions.  And then sometimes just a clear head with nothing but pavement in front of me.  That is refreshing.  Tilling time. 

Now, I don't know about having tilling time for 13.1 miles but you know what they say.  Well actually I don't know and come to think of it I don't know who "they" are.  Do you? 

Comments

Popular Posts