Just Alot of Stuff

Well, I forgot "Thankful Thursday".  Not intentionally, in fact rather unintentionallly.  I apologize.  Thursday the moving company arrived.  Six hours LATE.  They packed, they moved, they weighed and then they were off.  And so were we.

We were off to a soccer party hosted by Thing 4's team.  Swimming and pizza, a signed soccer ball, and time with the boys.  Fun. 

Early the next morning I was off on a plane to visit with the family, in Vegas.  A wonderful two day stay celebrating Cousin Kayla's 21st birthday.  We walked, we talked, we ate, we swam, we watched the World Cup, and we just had a swell time being together.  Really. 

And then Sunday I was off again.  Home to my Things and Husband Jared. 

And then as a family we were off again to our "farewell for now" open house.  Family and friends spent the afternoon with us out at the Reeves' house.  The Things and friends climbed trees, played in the tree house, went boating, ate hot dogs, ate sweet desserts and had fun. 

Now the weekend is over.  Today marks the one week count down.  One week until we are off again.  It has been a whirlwind.  A wonderful reminder of what is important.  So sweet to be loved and to love.  We are grateful for those reminders.  I am grateful for this blog so I don't forget a moment of this journey, despite the whirlwinds along the way. 

* Photos are missing because the device that allows me to download my photos is en route to Turkey, my apologies.

Comments

Popular Posts