The First Teenage Birthday Party

This past weekend Husband Jared and I hosted the first, of what I am sure is to be many, teenage birthday parties here at the homestead.  Thing 1's birthday was approaching and she invited 12 of her comrades over for some fun.  I was not sure what to expect.  I was brave.  I boldly asked if we should have craft time, maybe decorate cookies, or possibly make our own pizzas.  What was I thinking?  After a heavy sigh I collected my thoughts and begin planning the food.  Craft time, no thanks Mom. 

Music, food and a newly hung disco ball!  Recipe for a party.  And a party it was.  The teenagers enjoyed treats, cake and icecream, and F-U-N!
Take a look.
 The friends gathered around our school tables, enjoying cake and icecream
 The pink cake, as requested
Things 2 & 3 and friends, helping light the candles.

Comments

  1. hey, wait a minute..... are those teenage boys in that picture? My, my, I agree Leanna, where has the time gone? Miss you with all my heart Kenzie-girl! Happy 14th! We will celebrate soon - 4 1/2 more days to be exact!!
    love ya,
    nani
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts