Thing 2's Day

 Hi everyone! Today, July 14th,  I had a bad day. This morning we woke up, had breakfast, and went to go on the road to Chicago, but before we left St. Lois we stopped and got gooey butter bars. The day so far was pretty good , but my luck changed when we went to a park. There I was playing on the playground about to go on a slide when, BANG, I hit my knee and head on a metal bar before the slide.  I was hurting so I sat out for a little and then I felt better so I thought okay let's try again. Off I went to go play tag and while I was running away from Makenzie I went on a little rock climbing wall, and I fell and bumped the same place on my knee. I screamed in pain , but got up and limped over to walk with my family. We were walking and Will saw that we could go into an area where the pond was, so I went with him and started to walk on the edge. It was cool because I got to see a swan and some ducks, but then I started to slip and I fell in the pond. I got mad because I had my TOMS on and my knee really hurt. My mom pointed out to me that I got a scratch on the side of my knee and it was gushing blood. I wiped it off and looked at it and it wasn't that bad but it hurt like crazy. At the shop we went to to get our butter bars they had a bathroom, so I went and cleaned up and changed and we were on our way. The drive to Chicago wasn't bad at all, I slept, watched a movie, and listened to music. When we got to Chicago we checked in to our hotel, got settled, ad decided to go to dinner. We went to a place called  Giordanos where they had Chicago style pizza and it was family friendly. The hostess took us to our table and we got water and sat down. Will was talking to us and he swung his hand and spilled his water all over me! It was awful because he spilt his water all over my shorts and it looked like I wet my pants. I got up and went to the bathroom to try and dry it off and while I was doing this everyone who walked in stared at me. I was so embarrassed and felt really uncomfortable the whole dinner. Well after dinner we walked back to our hotel and I showered and changed. It was one of the worst days of my life, but I made it through with scratches, a huge bump on my knee, and a "pee" stain. Now for me I'd say that's pretty good.

Comments

Popular Posts