Thankful Thursday #75

Who doesn't love a photo of an old rusty truck?
 
Today I am thankful for all these and so much more.  What are you thankful for?  Let me know by leaving your gratitude in the comments.
 
693. reading time with the Things
694. encouraging texts from Thing 1
695. wild, happy news from friends
696. the unexpected
697. opportunity and possibility
698. surprise letter in the mail
699. heart spilling talking
700. half and half swirls in my coffee cup
701. being reminded to speak softer
702. inspiration everywhere

Comments

  1. I'm grateful for blogs to keep current on YOU! Grateful for the place I am in right now, at this very moment....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for family and friends, a husband who is wonderful, children who are amazing and the God who is good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts