I'm Still Here

Well hello there.  Sitting at my desk this dreary Wednesday morning, officially a week into school and there is just so much.  Ever have that feeling?  I thought so.  We had a summer packed to overflowing, you know like the suitcase you have to sit on so it zips up, but there might still be a sleeve or scarf dangling from the outside. I want to share that with you all and record here it for posterity's sake.  I think I will soon, but for now there has been some form of writer's block happening.  Strange to say that when I'm referring to this little blog of mine that is really only read by family and a few friends. 
 
Needless to say we are all getting back in our groove around here.  Or at least trying to. I am going to make an effort to "catch up" here.  Soon.  I hope.  For now, this quote, because when I read it last night I might have had one of those aha moments.  Happy Wednesday to y'all. 

"The time of business does not with me differ from the time of prayer; and in the noise and clatter of my kitchen, while several persons are at the same time calling for different things, I possess God in as great tranquility as if I were upon my knees at the blessed sacrament". 
"The Practice and Presence of God" by, Brother Lawrence 
 
Summer sunset over the airport
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts