Who Knows?

Who knows? Who knows what this post is going to be about? I surely don't. I sit here and type while Thing 1 is taking a break and watching TV, Thing 2 is at soccer camp in the heat, Thing 3 is upstairs in bed nursing a headache and fever and Thing 4 is impatiently waiting for his buddy to be done with dinner so they can play outside. And me, well I should be doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen and attending to family matters. I am not feeling as productive as I sounded in my previous post. Who knew? I guess I did.

I am not always so organized, productive, and efficient. And well, that's OK. Who knew? I guess God did. God knows me, in fact He knows me better than I know myself. He is not ever surprised by my laziness, procrastination or my lack of umph! To imagine someone knowing me that well, the ins and outs, the ups and downs all the thoughts that I think, the bad and good, the desires of my heart, that is overwhelming. That alone makes me want to sit here and ponder exactly the One who knows.

Comments

  1. hi - great post!
    I'll call ya tomorrow, was busy at work all day, then had BS summer reading group, just got home!
    love ya,
    <3, mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts