March & April Reading... (posted at the end of May)


Since March's reading was virtually non existent, only in the fact that I don't think I finished one book during the month, I thought I would combine last month and this month's list.  Seems logical.  At least to me.  There was some heavier reading happening here.  I wanted to take my time, proceed with caution and absorb each and every word.  This obviously slowed my reading time and the amount of words I was able to devour.  There is some fiction that I threw in at the end of the month.  Thanks in part to Amazon's Kindle deals for World Book Day.  I didn't even know such a day existed.  When I saw the advert for it I about flipped.  Ten books, written by ten different authors from all over the globe, yes please!  And all for free.  An offer I could not pass up.  My only regret is that I did not share it with you all sooner.  Anyhow, as always, please share your suggestions or latest reads, favorites from the past, any and all recommendations.  Happy reading my fellow bibliophiles!

1. The Return of The Prodigal Son - Henri Nouwen
2. What is the Bible - Rob Bell
3. Atomic Habits- James Clear
4. Pure- Linda Kay Klein
5. The American Princess- Annejet van der Zijl

Comments

Popular Posts