December-December 26th and Christmas as Five...In Photos Only (2016)

How to even choose photos that would encapsulate one of my favorite months of the year?  I don't know, but I'll certainly try.  Then once posted I'll come across approximately 435 other pictures I wish I would have posted for you.  December is for all things cozy, slow and family oriented.  Whether that be lengthy dinners, baking together, movie watching, present shopping and wrapping, serving, worshipping or decorating.  I try to keep our schedule open and free of obligation.  We like to jump in the car in our jammies and drive around to look at Christmas lights, while sipping hot chocolate.  I think we did all these things and then some.  So thank you December for the gift that you are and the most special gift we celebrate at the end of your month.  You're the best.

Downtown Franklin Christmas Tree on the square, magical.

Creating paper snow flakes.  

That NOEL sign, it's my favorite.  

Christmas Concert at PGS with these cuties.

Thing 4 started working at The Crag.  

Thing 3 made macaroons for the very first time.  Scrumptious.  

Even Polo has treats in December.  Pup cup for one.  

And since this Thing wasn't with us for Christmas we sent her a 
super size package, complete with her Christmas jammies.  

Our mantle looks different every year.  This one has been one of my favorites.

Christmas gift outing with Autumn and Gemma.  We went to see 
The Grinch play at The Grand Ol' Opry.

So much fun watching these two take everything in.

While we were at The Grinch these five escaped!  

Tree decorating shenanigans. 

Traditional gingerbread house creating.

Thing 3's turn for the angel placement. 

Toasting the Eve with apple cider.  

Sibling sleep over, every Christmas Eve.

Presies underneath the tree.

The reading of Luke 2, Jesus' birth story.

This guy liked his present!  


Annual ornament photo.  You know, so I don't forget.  

Christmas morning brunch with the family.  

Cousin present time.

Christmas day walk...in shorts!  

And that my friends wraps up this month.  Well, at least through Boxing Day, or Thing 4's birthday.  




Comments

Popular Posts