February Books

Disclaimer: This month was a slow reading month for me.  I started off the year strong and then house guests and a fuller than full schedule and instead of reading every night before bed I've collapsed into my pillow.  Like before the light was even out.  Cue snoring noises and open mouth.  Yep, that's been me.  All that to say, I did manage to finish a few books that I had started at the end of January.  Maybe March will include a few more titles?  As always, send your suggestions in the comments.  Happy reading!

1. "Letters to the Church", Francis Chan
2. "The Wondering Years", Knox McCoy
3.  "Paradise", Toni Morrison
4. "Atomic Habits", James Clear (started and on the night stand, but not finished yet)
5. "The Prodigal Son", Henri Nouwen, (see note above)

Comments

Popular Posts