Vitamin D

Living here in the Northern region that we do has caused me to do some serious thinking.  Well, I guess wherever I have resided contemplation is always a part of me.  Moving on.  I have realized how much I need the sunshine.  I mean really need it.  Don't get me wrong, I love rainy days spent at home burning candles and listening to music and creating with my Things.  I like it better if those rainy days are mushed between sunshine and blue skies.  Know what I mean?  Husband Jared noticed the other day when we were out for our first outdoor run of the season that he has never seen my skin so pale.  Yes, he really said that.  And I agreed.  It is.  I am pasty for maybe the first time in my life.  See, I need sunshine.  Well the sun has arrived.  Today the forcast is 65 degrees F.  That my friends is cause to celebrate.  There will most definitely be another outdoor run this afternoon.   I need vitamin D. 

Comments

Popular Posts