Guest Post #2

Today, Sunday June 26th, I would like to introduce my second guest writer, Thing 3.  Enjoy.

Hello,
What i am going to talk about is today!!!!!!!! We took a taksi(that is how the spell it in Turkey) to the Agora mall and ate at Kitchenette amd then walked around the malll!!!!!!! One of the stores we went to was Mudo and my mom found a skirt and my sister found a shirt!!!!!! When we saw the kid's we were amazed the kid's section was so small!!:( We also went to GAP again only my sister found some shorts!!!:(:) For dessert we ate at a place called Reyhan.We all had our own dessert!!!!!!!!!Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When we were done with the mall we went  in a taksi and came back  to the hotel. We went up to the excutive lounge and watched the ENGLAND-GERMANY game. After that we went swimming and my parents went running nd now we are at the hotel eating room service and watching the Argentina-Mexico game. OH, after I took a shower my mom and I watched the sun set it was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                 PICTURE PREFECT(ALL OF THESE PICTURES WERE EITHER TAKEN BY MYSELF OR MY MOM)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    this is a picture of a turtle in the bay!!!!!!!!!
thia is a picture of a cow close to the outside restaurant
sunset view from hotel room


Comments

  1. Wow, soooo happy to hear that all is well! You are all so amazing to me! Jared and Leanna, you have done a fabulous job as parents! We are proud of you! We wish you continued joy for your new adventure. Love the pics and posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts