Easter Weekend

Our weekend was absolutely wonderful.  I savored each and every moment.  It began with a special service Friday night, reflective and moving.  Saturday was spent together.  All day.  It was rainy and perfect for baking and coloring eggs and laughing and snuggling. 


 Husband Jared helping Thing 4 with his egg

Nana's Easter cookies, family tradition

Sunday came and not a moment soon.  Husband Jared and I greeted the sunrise with an early morning run.  Good for my soul.  And my legs and my training and my abs and on and on.  Anyhow, muffins with the Things, baskets with treats and a celebratory service with dear friends.  Lunch at home, a bit of some bubbly and an afternoon spent playing footie, relaxing together and reflecting on all that was done for us this glorious weekend.

 Things and their baskets

Just the six of us

Hope your weekend was overflowing with joy, I know ours was!


Comments

Popular Posts