More Compassion

The blog month continues for Compassion International and I must say children are being sponsored everyday.  That is exciting my friends.  I don't like to assume, but I am sure many of you have questions about where the monthly sponsorship fee of $35 actually goes.  There may even be some skeptics out there.  I understand.  I happened upon this post on the Compassion website and thought it worth sharing.  I pray this answers questions for those of you who might be wondering.
 
And because I was thinking of Oswaldo as I wrote this post I thought I'd post a picture of us together.  Not really together but at least in the same photograph. 
 
Oswaldo graduating from elementary school,
 shown here with his Mother (in white), and his teacher, and the big goofy faced woman holding the photograph is me!  

Comments

Popular Posts